Michael J. Henderson Associate
- 2010, Missouri; U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- University of Missouri, J.D.
Memberships and associations
- The Missouri Bar
- Cole County Bar Association
- Missouri Law Review (Member, 2008-2010; Senior Note and Comment Editor, 2009-2010)
Areas of Practice:
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Health Care Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
Michael practices general civil litigation and represents the interests of a broad range of clients including physicians, insurers, and businesses. He regularly defends employers and insurers in workers’ compensation claims and works to protect physicians and health care providers in medical malpractice actions. Michael also has experience representing clients in administrative matters and protecting business interests.
Michael attended Denison University, graduating in 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts in History and in English. He attended the University of Missouri School of Law, graduating in 2010. While a law student, Michael received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Law and Society and was a member of the Missouri Law Review from 2008-2010, serving as its Senior Note & Comment Editor from 2009-2010.
Michael lives in Jefferson City and enjoys running and playing golf in his free time. A native of Columbus, Ohio, Michael taught middle school prior to attending law school.